Back-end Developer – PP061
Are you the back-end developer we are looking for?
All Digital Network is a multi-cultural start-up based in the South of France. We are developing digital tools designed to help small businesses stay competitive. Our products include digital signage and mobile applications that target the e-commerce market place. As an integral member of our team you’ll have the opportunity to shape the tools of the future.
We are specifically looking for a Back-end Developer very familiar with node.js, python and PHP, with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. The role and responsibility includes developing a back end application using the google cloud platform framework (firebase, cloud computing, docker/kubernetes, google analytics) while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
We are looking for a team player with good communication skills in at least French and English. There is also a possibility of travelling and working for short periods of time at client locations. If you are motivated and want the chance to be involved in an energetic start-up environment then get in touch.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Experience and Skills
- Bac+5 or BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Expert in Node.JS, Angular4
- Familiarity with Firebase or any backendless platform
- Proficient understanding of Atlassian tools – JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
- Experience with DevOps development process using the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Python, PHP and the Django web framework
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Good communication skills in English and French
As a plus
- A working knowledge of IONIC and J2EE
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Knowledge of other Python frameworks such as Flask, Pyramid, Tornado, etc
- Experience with Big Data
- Experience with automated, cloud deployment strategies to AWS and/or Rackspace using tools like Ansible and/or Chef is a huge plus
- Experience with Git and Slack