DevOps Engineer – PP062
Are you the DevOps engineer we are looking for?
All Digital Network is a multi-cultural start-up based in the South of France. We are developing digital tools designed to help small businesses stay competitive. Our products include digital signage and mobile applications that target the e-commerce market place. As an integral member of our team you’ll have the opportunity to shape the tools of the future.
Your role will involve the maintenance and continual improvement of our DevOps platform. This includes continual optimisation of our cloud costs without impacting our customer’s experience or our agile development processes, extending our automated testing approach and ensuring we continually assess and use the best of breed solutions.
We are looking for a team player with good communication skills in at least French and English. There is also a possibility of travelling and working for short periods of time at client locations. If you are motivated and want the chance to be involved in an energetic environment working on the very latest DevOps technologies with the opportunity to innovate in this space, then get in touch.
- Manage an Atlassian/Confluence environment (manage licensing agreements and renewals)
- Own, manage and improve the E2E automated build cycle
- Lead and educate team members in the effective use of the DevOps environment
- Continual improvement of the environment (balancing costs, performance, functionality, business and technical needs)
- Act as scrum master
- Maintain the security integrity of the cloud based platform
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong hands-on experience with container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong experience with cloud automation tools and technologies like Chef, Terraform, etc.
- Strong experience with AWS, including setting up VPCs, subnets, routing, Direct Connect, VPC
- Peering, security groups, IAM roles and policies
- Strong experience with automation/configuration management using SaaS-based CI/CD services (TravisCI, etc.)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL
- Strong Python programming experience Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of IT security best practices and implementations
- Good communication skills in French and English
As a plus
- Knowledge of Data analytics, particularly building and operating the required infrastructure
- Experience of building images of Raspberry Pi devices