Front-end Software Engineer – PP060
Are you the front-end software engineer we are looking for?
All Digital Network is a multi-cultural start-up based in the South of France. We are developing digital tools designed to help small businesses stay competitive. Our products include digital signage and mobile applications that target the e-commerce market place. As an integral member of our team you’ll have the opportunity to shape the tools of the future.
Your role will involve the design, development, documentation, and maintenance of the front-ends for our web sites and mobile apps. This includes User Interface development and expansion of our E-Commerce driven website.
We are looking for a team player with good communication skills in at least French and English. There is also a possibility of travelling and working for short periods of time at client locations. If you are motivated and want the chance to be involved in an energetic environment working on web and mobile projects, then get in touch.
- Development and expansion of our E-Commerce driven website
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of core front end development skills working on both web and mobile projects
- Expert HTML/CSS + SASS
- Ability to develop for different browsers and devices
- Design background with knowledge in UX and UI
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Git version control
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Good communication skills in French and English
As a plus
- Ionic3, firebase or any backendless architecture
- Big data analytics experience