Kameleon Go restaurant POS integration – Internship 2017-4
All Digital Network is looking for a Developer with strong skills in back-end development to join our innovative, cutting-edge development team. We need someone who is looking to grow their skill-set, wants to learn more about development best practices, and understands that the work is time-sensitive. A positive attitude and a great sense of humor will go far with our team.
The Developer Intern will work with other developers to integrate the kameleon.go cloud back-end with restaurant point of sales systems such as clover and square.
The developer will:
- Define the APIs for the kameleon go restaurant backend, to simplify the integration with restaurant POS systems.
- Generate data to be sent to the big data farm, used for creating descriptive and prescriptive analytics measuring the performance of the company business.
- Back-end engineering track must have working knowledge of J2EE, the django framework, RESTful APIs.
- Experience with automated, cloud deployment strategies to AWS and/or Rackspace using tools like Ansible and/or Chef is a huge plus.
- Knowldge of point of sales systems will be a plus.
- Ability to debug programs and collaborate with team members to overcome technical problems.
- Experience with Git, JIRA and Slack.
This is a paid summer internship, based in our office in Sophia Antipolis, France.
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com, mentioning the internship reference in the subject of your email.