Internship – Front-end Developer 2018-2
Are you looking for an internship in which you can make an impact?
All Digital Network is a multi-cultural start-up developing a sales & marketing tool for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that combines digital signage and e-commerce. With us you will experience working with a highly skilled and experienced team and have the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of an innovative digital product.
We are looking for a frontend developer intern with strong skills in e-commerce website development. If you are someone who is looking to grow their skill-set, wants to learn more about development best practices and understands that the work is time-sensitive then get in touch. A positive attitude and a great sense of humour will go far with our team.
You will work with our technical team to create and maintain back-end systems. An eagerness to experiment with new coding techniques and/or standards is appreciated and staying abreast of new developments in technology is critical.
- Bac+3 minimum (or equivalent)
- Experience with a modern web framework such as AngularJS, React.JS or WordPress is encouraged
- Ability to debug programs and collaborate with team members to overcome technical problems
As a Plus
- Experience with at least one server-side/scripting language such as PHP, Python, C# or Java
- Experience with Git, JIRA and Slack
- Good understanding of SEO principles
This is a paid summer internship, based in our office in Sophia Antipolis, France.
To apply, please send an email and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the internship title in the subject of your email.