SDN Applications Developer – PP076
We are looking for a network architect/engineer with proven experience in using, deploying router firmware packages like pfSense, with strong IP networks architecture/design skills, IP services (DHCP, DNS, NAT/PAT, IPV6 migration), SDN (SDN controllers,, SDN applications, OpenVswitch), Wifi networks (802.11ac, 802.11s). VPNs (IPSec, MPLS, TINC).
- Designing a firmware router/switch based on OpenVswitch, and many opensource packages providing NATing, IDS/IPS, caching, etc.
- Designing the SDN infrastructure and apps for supporting SD-WAN, SD-Wifi, SD-LAN, SD-CDN, SD secrity services
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Experience and Skills
- OpenVswitch, OpenStack components
- IPV4, IPV6, routing protocols, Switching, NAT
- IP Services (DHCP, DNS, Caching, IDS/IPS
- SDN controllers (e.g. Opendaylight), SDN Apps (e.g. SDWAN, SD Security)