Graphic Web/Digital Signage Designer – PP079
Do you adore Adobe (the Creative Suite that is)? Are you a digital designing virtuoso? If you said yes, then you may want to consider becoming our newest Digital Designer! We are currently looking for a designer who will work closely with our developers and hardware engineers to create and produce interactive materials that will include web pages, emails, banners, tablet, mobile and digital advertising, to target customers and drive traffic and sales. This role collaborates with the entire creative and marketing teams to achieve successful results in a timely manner while ensuring identity remains consistent and on brand.
- Responsible for development of digital collateral such as email, site pages, animated display ads, editorials and other digital collateral.
- Creative ability to take narrow concepts and determine the best way to execute the concepts across email marketing campaigns, landing page and other digital collateral.
- Highly creative with the ability for concept and design.
- Good communication skills in order to work closely with other members of the marketing department beyond online, signage and print.
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects while paying close attention to detail.
Experience and Skills
- 1+ year of digital design experience within a corporate or agency setting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite in a Mac environment – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience demonstrating photo art direction skills and rough layout drawing
- Knowledge of type design and page layout best practices.